Tomorrow is another day

I am tired so this is going to be short and sweet.
The hash recipe I made off of smitten kitten was so good I went back to the store, bought more asparagus (grun spargel in german) and made it again... this time did not gorge.

I am tired of cleaning... so tomorrow is going to be fun getting ready stuff... like finishing decorating and doing nails and hair... learning to use my camera a bit more.

I have an awesome list of fun things to do building up! Hopefully the weather will get even a little bit better to make it easier and more inspiring to get around... and inspire awesome new outfits!

I have been so tired lately... i think I need to start taking my vitamins again... and iron pills as well. Coffee is not always my friend.
Anyways... can't stay awake any longer!
xoxo...
Queen VII

ps... what colors should i do my nails tomorrow?

Comments