Two years down...

One more to go!

It's crazy to think that 2 years ago today I was on a plane headed to live in Germany... I had hardly thought I would ever even visit Europe. Being in California it seemed like it was a million miles away... SO many of my dreams have come true in the last 2 years and I have some amazing more journies to come this next and last year. I need to truly take advantage and savor this last year!

These are some highlights of the last 2 years we have been here and traveled!

Stonehenge

Berlin and the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie and Memorial for the Murdered Jews of the Holocaust




Amsterdam - Anne Frank's House, the art of the Rijk Museum including a temporary exhibit by Damien Hirst.



Munich - Oktoberfest and the Neuschwanstein Castle




Darmstadt - the Frankenstein Castle



Reims - the Notre Dame Cathedral there and the Champagne region of France.




Beautiful Switzerland!!!



Metz, France - the Chagall window of St. Etienne

Holland, for being a country I never knew I could love so so so much!



Paris, the city that has stolen my heart... I can hardly choose one picture... i will blog a long blog about it...

There are so many many more places we have been that I am not going to catalogue here... some of them I think I will write a more in depth blog about such as the Rhein River excursion or Prague. I feel like I am a more well rounded and knowledgeable person from having traveled so much and I feel so fortunate to have a husband who is good enough with our finances to be able to afford everything I come up with to do!

Coming up soon, Ireland! Italy! South of France! Paris for a final time! The North Sea Beach!

One more year to go, then back to reality....

xoxo,

Queen VII

Comments