Frankfurt for the Day!

Yesterday we took a little trip to Frankfurt which is only about an hour and a half away. We thought it was going to be a bad weather day but it turned out to be so lovely! We enjoyed our goal of the trip which was the mall. We found 2! The cool thing about the first one was that it had a roof garden viewpoint of the city!

I got to wear my newly found awesomely thrifted pants! They are Anne Klein, high waisted, perfectly creased slacks. Jorden doesn't like the way they make my butt look. Whatevs. We enjoyed the shops, architecture, church, and some Roman Garden remnants.

Frankfurt was great. Super busy with lots of people all over... especially considering it was a random Tuesday. I think I wanna head back soon and hit up some museums... they have the Goethe Haus and a Modern Art Museum!

Striped Tank from H&M.

Thrifted pants.

Vintage belt.

Beaded espadrilles... old navy brand i think.

Longchamp bag.

xoxo...

Queen VII

Comments