Old fashioned...

In the spirit of summer I am open to trying new drinks and cocktails! There are parties, barbeques, sleepovers and such going on! Why not have fun with the snacks and cocktails?!

Upon discovering some easy mixers and recipes I have been introduced to and love the Whiskey Sour and Tom Collins!

The Whiskey Sour is simple syrup, citrus and whiskey garnished with cherry and a orange wedge. It is sweet and refreshing and goes down so smooth!!! I prefer it with Jameson or Seagrams Seven whiskey best. I think Jack D or Crown would make it a little too complicated, but to each his own.



In my endeavors to enjoy gin I have discovered the Tom Collins! Simple syrup, lemon juice, soda water and gin garnished with a cherry and a twist. I think my dedication to try and enjoy gin comes from my devotion to British Literature. I try to identify to a certain degree with what I read. Plus, my infatuation with 1960's America is prevalent!


anyways... I am going to enjoy my drink!!!!

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments