Outfit: Leather please!

I feel like I am still deciding on my style for fall this year... what color palate should I stick to? what textures would be best? Boots? Keep the long hair?
I think I am going to make a roster of all my favorite pieces I already have, figure out what I may need, which I doubt is much, and start planning some outfits...
The one thing I know I want to include is:
LEATHER...
faux or fo' real!
Texture, warmth, on-trend. Leather always looks rich and I love how rockstar chic or super sexy casual it can be.  Leather and lace. Leather and denim. Leather and chiffon.  It all goes good!






Doing my best to get away with bare legs while I still can!  These leatherette shorts by Lauren Conrad for Kohls were one of my favorite and most worn pieces last year and I think they are still going to be.  I wish they were made in another color! But I wish that about almost all my favorite pieces.

What I wore:
Top and Boots from Ross.
Shorts by LC from Kohl's.
Longchamp Le Pliage tote with H&M leather tassel.


xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments