Outfit: Neon Frills

This was my Mother's Day outfit and I honestly cannot wait to find a reason to wear this dress again!  It's a Prabal Gurung for Target dress and it was one of the pieces I really wanted, and for some awesome reason it made its way to the sale rack!  It is risky with the ruffles, and I think it works. The dress is adorable from all angles.






I tried to keep the details simple: nude and sparkle, since the dress is super loud on it's own.  The fun thing was that I dressed Aveline in her neon dress, so we matched, and then my mom was wearing a limey green maxi dress (unplanned!)...

The fit is right on and I love the placement of the waistband and how the ruffles edge around the back.  Definitely a great piece added to my wardrobe I think! I already have a few other styling ideas for it as well. I think this is a more versatile piece than my Rodarte for Target piece (which I am thinking of selling).

I hope every mom had an awesome Mother's Day.  I know mine was amazing thanks to my wonderful family!

xoxo...
Vanessa

What I wore:
Prabal Gurung x Target dress.
Qupid crystal sandals
 

Comments

  1. I love the neon dress with ruffles. You look great.
    Thanks for visiting me and the nice comments on the new hair cut.
    Great to see you again.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!