Outfit: Here Kitty

I love anything graphic, black, rock n roll!








Most days I have to dress classy and professional, which I think is awesome, but sometimes I miss dressing with my edgy fun stuff.  I just have to make more of a point to do it.  So many new things going on in our lives right now... jobs, school, changes in our home... changes are great, especially when the changes are positive. Just don't forget to still be yourself!

How was your Thanksgiving and Black Friday?
I was sick. Sick sick oh so sick... but I got to be with my family and the food was amazing.
I missed out on Black Friday shopping, but honestly, there isn't much I want or need. I have been so fulfilled!

xoxo
Vanessa

What I wore:
Dress, Love Culture.
Jacket, Forever 21.
Boots, Frye Veronica Shorty.
Bag, Michael Kors.

Comments