Outfit of the Day

2 Outfits in a Day!!!It was a busy super fast day. We went to run errands. I wound up eating Taco Bell (bleh!) and looking at the toys. I always want to buy toys for my daughter. It bums me out that her birthday is so close to Christmas... there aren't too many other holidays I can justify buying a mountain of toys for. Anyways... this is what I wore.


The Jacket and Sequin top are thrifted. Leggings and sandals are from F21. LuckyBrand necklace. H&M bangles and earrings.

Later on we went to play some tennis! I haven't played tennis in at least 3-4 years... and being one that hates working out consistently I am giving over to playing sports and games and things of that nature! It was a really nice day to go out and play... sunny and not too hot.


Romper and tank from F21, Tube socks from Journey's, Kitson brand slip ons, enamel rose earrings from Tilly's!

xoxo,
Queen VII

Comments