Be more creative

I am lying in bed with my netbook right now lusting for Betsey Johnson purses and earrings... also expanding my F21 wish list and reading the fashion blogs I enjoy and thinking to myself "do I really need anything else?" Do I really need to shop? I have so much stuff... my closets and drawers are near to bursting... things with tags still on it and I want more? And this is after going through all my things and pulling out things that are worn out, totally outdated/unfitting, etc. What kind of a greedy bitch am I?
I am Jack's raging greedy fashion lust.
I have lots of clothes, and unfortunately weather does not permit dressing how I would always like... but I need to stop. take a deep breath. be creative.
Dressing up every day is a blessing and I am so grateful for everything that I have.

I spent the day cleaning up the guest room and getting it ready for my mums when she comes in 2 weeks. I also made a collage... my second one this week... it had a very blue and stripey theme to it... for my walk-in. I think I might make one or 2 more and then that room should be good. I framed and hung my La Petite Mode newspaper, the Innes family crest, and rehung the Breughel. I need to clean it and repolish the frame on it... but it looks better.

Most importantly, i went to my daughter's Gymnastics Exhibition today!!! So cute watching 2 and 3 year olds doing gymnastics... my Avii has the cutest legs in the world! She rocked her psychedlic leotard!!! She got her first trophy! I am so proud of her... she really did improve a lot. When she first started she would just sit and watch everyone rather than participate and now she became literally one of the best and strongest in her class.

anyways....
Queen VII

Comments