Food... try eggs, not just for brekkie!

One of the newest and best recipes I have found... I think it's going to be my summer staple recipe!

Having my mom around and traveling and eating at a lot of different restaurants you find that eggs are often on the menu and basically NEVER as a breakfast food. I think they call it "American style" breakfast if there are omelettes or scrambled eggs. English breakfast does involve eggs, but that's besides my point.

So I have made Smitten Kitchen's Asparagus hash recipe about 3 or 4 times already and it has been beyond amazing!!! I love such good, simple food! I totally recommend making this. It is a delish summer meal!




Cook the bacon first so that it makes the rest of everything taste yummy. Use the skinny asparagus too and dont overcook it. Just put the lid on for 5 minutes.

When it's all done, fry an egg sunny side up or over easy and flip over on your serving, add some salt and cheese to taste!



This is the real Smitten Kitchen recipe. Serve with a biscuit or hot crescent rolls on the side and you will be happily stuffed!!!!

I think I wanna try making more dinners with eggs!

xoxo,

Queen VII


Comments

  1. oh, that sounds delicious!!! I am gona have to give that a try sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!