Le Pliage! It's alll mine!!!

So my mumsie and I took a little trip to Strasbourg in France... a beautiful border city... they call it La Petite France! So chic and interesting at the same time. We wound up at... LONGCHAMP!

(I haven't been this excited about something in fashion since Rodarte's line for Target.)




It was so fun and a surprise to me to wind up with the IT BAG of Europe!!! Everywhere we have gone the chicest and most stylish girls have been carrying some form of this awesome bag!!! It was my birthday present!!!! My mums and I got matching. We went with the medium size with the longer handle and it is perfect! I chose the black and she chose the olive green!

Here it is!!!


It fits everything perfectly including my Nikon! So awesome! I love it!

xoxo,

Queen VII

Comments