Outfit... crop top love!

The days are sunny from around 5 am til 10 pm and sometimes they seem to go by way too fast. At least on the days that Jorden is off... I never seem to get enough time with him! At least his k-day is here starting Sunday! Maybe Monday I can convince him to take me thrifting a little bit...

I don't know where I got the inspiration for this outfit. I am loving the crop top trend this season, but I am not willing to expose any bare tum tum. It was a little hot and muggy and I braved the mosquitos to get some good pictures but I was feeling pretty cute. Too cute to just have run errands, but no matter... it's good to feel cute no matter what you are doing during the day!





H&M stretc skirt and crop top. Black patent flats from Payless. Hat from F21. Purse is Longchamp. Vintage Belt. Betsey Johnson necklace.


I also want to add a note about wearing sunscreen and bug spray! Summer is coming/already here. Sun exposure and tanning is really dangerous! Keep your skin healthy and young looking and protect yourself! There is nothing wrong with being on the fairer side! And bug bites are itchy, gross and potentially very dangerous. I am highly prone to bites and luckily have not gotten very sick. Be safe!

xoxo...

Queen VII

Comments