Outfit... minty grey day

Today I got dressed and ready to go and suddenly all plans were canceled... so I dont know if it counts as an outfit that I wore if I didn't wear it for more than a number of hours... I think I will wear it tomorrow if anything. I really like the color combination... inspired by my mint and gray nails! I also tried to rock a braid... I really love the long thick messy viking braids... I might need to try to braid in some hair extensions to make it really long and thicker.

I am going to whine about the weather... It is so unpredictable. I have been freezing for the last couple days. I need to be more creative about what I wear while things are at least decent outside... we'll see.





Minty top, camel colored shoes and belt all bought at shops here in Germany.
Grey cardigan from Kohls.
Erin Skinny Jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch.
Vintage Coach purse, thrifted.
Grey pearls.
Enamel rose earrings from F21.

xoxo....
Queen VII

Comments