Outfit... technik museum

The Landesmuseum in Mannheim was awesome and I chose to dress comfortable... Museums are always places to have fun adventures and learn a lot and take a million pictures... I was ready!


I was wearing a fun stripey yellow tunic top that is long enough to be a mini dress. I have some tights and boots I can't wait to pair with it maybe in the fall or on a rainy day.
The "football shoes" as my husband calls them made an appearance as well! I have been stuck lately between dressing girlie or a little boyish... Trying to have a blend of both. I think I have also just wanted to be comfortable lately.




Forever 21 Jeans. Yellow and White stripe top from a shop in Kaiserslautern. Shoes from Kaiserslautern as well. Vintage Coach purse! (awesome recent thrift find!!!!) Belt from C&A. Pearls, Coach bangle bracelet. Fossil Watch. Nikon D5000.


I love how Aveline is looking at me in this goofy mirror picture. She is so precious!

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments