Who are the people in your neighborhood...

You know those people in the neighborhood that always have people over, are always cooking and are always loud and causing ruckus! Well... I am those people/person. I love having company... i think after having my mums here for a few weeks I have been feeling a bit social...

We had some majorly huge chicken fajita burritos... then went for a walk and let Aveline drive around the neighborhood in her NEW Barbie Jeep! So fun... she's a pretty good driver!


I enjoyed walking around with my lil family... enjoying our neighborhood and drinking a Guinness. I really do love our neighborhood. We live walking distance from a castle, all the houses are so pretty. I think I am going to do more of my outfit posts and whatnot out and around.

I'm an Innes and I love me some Guinness!!!! hahahaha!


cool tree!!!

this house is so cool! it's HUGE... only 3 people live in it!

I realized I will never live in a place as cool or interesting as Europe, nor a neighborhood as beautiful as this. I am very grateful.

Wearing crop top from C&A. Buckle jeans. Snakeskin flats. Betsey Johnson necklace and random accessories to match.

Feeling thrifty... going thrifting tomorrow... wish me luck!!!

xoxo,

Queen VII

Comments