Saarbrucken Sushi

So being a California girl, I think I have a pretty good understanding of what good sushi is... although I have never been to Japan...  Being in Germany, one is landlocked and possibly a little deprived in the the fresh fruits of the sea department.  But they do the best they can with what they have!  Saarbrucken is a cool city near the French border so you get an interesting blend of people there.  All you can eat sushi by the river was an awesome treat!


We didn't get to explore too much of the city, except all I know is that the shopping is definitely better!  The Berliner Promenade is awesome!  Huge H&M!  A Huge Zara!!!!  I can't wait to go back when I can actually afford to shop!  The children's clothes are beyond beautiful... and not as pricey as I would have originally thought.  The sales are great.  Anyways... It was pouring rain and I was going to wear a totally different outfit that did not allow for boots, so instead I opted for a shirtdress, tights and boots.  I did my hair yesterday and it was still blown out, so a hat in the rain was a must.  It turned out to be a beautiful day and I was almost a little too warm with the boots, but whatever.
We need to come back to Saarbrucken to explore the churches and the Schloss (castle) and Museum.


What do you think of the straight hair?  I am not a huge fan... I like my big crazy somewhat curly hair better, but this is a change.  It's just hard to keep it looking ok when I live in such a wet climate.

Yellow striped Tunic, Camel boots from ONLY.
Floppy hat, tights from Forever 21.
Coach and Forever 21 accessories.
Longchamp Bag.

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments