Tutti Frutti

Do you ever find a dress that just seems to scream out to you, you race to the wrack before anyone else gets a chance to grab it, you pull it off the hanger and hold it against you praying but still knowing it WILL fit you? This was said dress.

I had to have it! And it fit! I twirled in it in the dressing room and I twirled once I wore it outside. My daughter kept saying I looked like a princess and asked if she could have it when she gets "bigger and bigger." This was probably the best $3 I have spent in a long time!



I have lately been very inspired by the lovely ladies of the 60's... the posh and proper... I paired the dress with the biggest pearls I had in my drawer.

Vintage dress.
Vintage Coach purse.
My mother's pearls.
Pearl earrings from F21.
Turquoise flats from Charlotte Russe.


xoxoxo....
Queen VII

Comments