Fall Flat

I thought summer might fight back, but Fall is determined to be here...  I wore this outfit and had to change into some jeans and Uggs because I was freeeeezing.  I thought this would be a good outfit to hit the flea market in though, and I was right, until I realized it was only around 6? degrees with a windchill!

I wanna talk about hair for a minute too... I don't know what changes hair consistency, but before I had Aveline I had some majorly huge, crazy, curly hair!  My brother used to be mean and call me a frizzball!  BUT, when I was 16 I decided to cut my hair off to around jaw-length and proceeded to process, color, flatiron, the bejeezus out of my hair.  It was still a curly afro if I didn't put a pound of product in it... after I had Avii, I started growing it out for the first time in 5 years, kept it dark, moved to Europe, and now my hair is smooth, has more of a spiral wave to it and is easily straightened...
and easily flattened...
This damp weather is making my hair even more flat...
I like big hair...
Gotta figure something out, besides teasing the hell out of it every day...
I like the color green my blue ends are fading to.  I am thinking about adding more blue throughout though....

anyways, What I wore:
T-shirt, Urban Outfitters. Skirt, H&M. Vest and Belt, vintage.  Purse, Longchamp.

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments