Vacation pt.1

So I took a little blogcation while on my vacation... and to write the truth I don't know how ready I am to get back into it!  I just don't know where to start!  The last couple weeks were wonderful and I have just too many pictures to share!
I guess I can go backwards a little bit...
PARIS...
The city that stole my heart...
The city that makes me speak French and confuse my husband and make him swipe his credit card more than he would ever want to... 
It was our last trip there and it was lovely...





I'll get to more of the details later... fashion, food and sights...  I got a little sick after the trip... still trying to get back to normal, clean, unpack and edit photos!
xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. PARIS!?
    wow take me with you!!!
    wanna exchange link? or just follow each other?
    xo, Lorine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so beautiful. I love them. Great, great pictures. I am so jealous. I would love to see Paris.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!