Be Productive

There is so much I need to catch up on right now!  I have mail to send, classwork to do, a house to clean.  My parents left on Friday and they made it home safe... but I was terribly sad, and so was Aveline... We enjoyed every moment of them being here... having fun, playing, traveling a little and lots and lots of food and cafe' au laits!!!  or milche kaffee as the Germans call it!
We went out to lunch last Wednesday and these are the pics I was able to get of my outfit.  It was freezing out and it was the last day without snow!  It snowed on Thanksgiving and it has snowed pretty much every day since!

Layered with the coat

without the coat


eww... pardon the wrinkles!

my coach bangle! christmas gift 2 years ago!


debating losing the blue

love the lacing on the boots
Alrighty... so I gotta get back to being Santa and make sure I get my boxes to the post office today!
Hope everyone has a productive week!  The Holidays are upon us!
What I wore:
Thrifted sweater; H&M fur stole; F21 skirt and lace top and some accessories; grey boots and new Longchamp bag courtesy of my mumsie (she spoils me too much!)

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments