The Best Guest...

... photographer, that is!!  My Dad!!!!  Mike... He is awesome, and I'm not just saying that because he is my dad...  He is an amazing person and is full of knowledge in so many areas...  one of them being photography!!!
He was a professional photographer for a long time... back in the days of film and manual metering...  He has taught me some great lessons while he's been here and he has really enjoyed playing with my camera!  I have learned so much from him already and hope to learn more.  He has an amazing eye and skill to match.  Too many digital photographers waste shots knowing that you can retake and shoot as much as you like and need until you get the shot.  He took single shots and knew what he wanted out of each one.  I asked him to be my guest photog this week for my outfit post and he totally agreed! YAY!

here they are, what do you think?:









"I come from an era of conservation, making every shot count." - M.G.
All photos by Mike Garcia using my Nikon d5000 with an 18-55mm lens.
Styling by me.
xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments