Castles and Cash

What do I do best?  When I have the time I shop and visit castles!!!  My parents are in town and we are having a pretty chill time compared to the last, but it has been great so far!  Lots of shopping and going on walks.  We also made a trip up to the Reichsburg Cochem (Cochem Castle)... it's my favorite castle ever!  It is so beautiful... Like something basically out of a fairytale!  The village itself is so beautiful and picturesque.  It was interesting seeing it all in the fall compared to the spring when we went last year.
Hello again!

Back with the Mimi and Papa!

I love my life!

shopping is in my nature

looking through the beautiful table cloths

new clothes&shoes make me happy


What I wore:
H&M fur stole.  Vintage cream colored blouse, thrifted.  Levi's midrise skinny jeans.  New boots!  Mum's olive green Longchamp tote.  Gold accessories.

Off to Antwerp tomorrow!!!  Maybe I'll come back with a diamond!

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. Such a simple chic outfit...The fur stole adds so much dimension to the whole outfit ...u look amazing
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fur collar!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!