School marm...

Uuuugh... Ok... I have to be honest with myself in thinking this outfit is definitely not me!
I have been in a little bit of a rut, but I think things are going to be looking up real soon. 
Like tomorrow soon!
My parents finally got here...
their poor little California-toasted selves got here on the first windstormy freezy-pop night of the year!!  BLEH.
My house is old... and quite drafty.  I have all the heaters blasting on 5(which is hot!).  Hopefully they will be ok.
Tomorrow I'mma get my party on with my PIC and gonna look good doing it...
so stay tuned and excuse this atrocious outfit.
Maybe it reflects my school-overwhelmed mind...
Georgia May Jagger on the cover of Bazaar!


Awesome new loafers!


What I wore:
Thrifted sheer top and loafers, old sweater vest, F21 skinny jeans, gold accessories.


xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. still think you look great! rock chick meets prep. And I hope you totally enjoy Antwerp :D Thanks for your supersweet comment on my blog! Totally honored to be one of your faves :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!