Cat R. Walk

I watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion show... twice... such great fantasy outfits... and besides making me want to never eat again, it makes me want to strut around like I am walking the longest sparkliest runway in town!
I dont have a runway so I opted for my snowy sidewalk!  I could have cared less if the neighbors saw me!  Wind in my hair was all I wanted!
I'm the biggest nerd you will ever meet, in case you didn't already figure that one out.










There is a lot going on with this outfit, but I can say for sure, that I was NOT cold!  Even doing the fun catwalk in the snow, wind in the.... scarf?  Whatever!!! 
What I wore:
H&M hat and scarf; plaid shirtdress from kohls; legwarmers from my aunt, purchased at Love Culture; jean leggings from there as well; boots and purse, gift from my mums!

all I can say is, if you're feeling good, having fun, don't be afraid to show it!

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. These pictures are so wonderful!
    I love how it's snowing outside and not to mention you look truly beautiful. Like a snow princess! I always love the snow at first, but as winter goes on...well, it get kind of old, he.

    I really like your outfit though. It's very inspiring (and actually warm unlike my outfits, ha.) I want to thank you very much for dropping by my blog! Your commments were lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I love the leg warmers especially. You always inspire me to try new things. Whether those things work as planned, is another story. =) Oh and yeah, watching those victoria secret models pretty much makes me want to vomit! So crazy thin! Ahh the pressure the media puts on young women....thrilling. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely look warm! it is so hard to look good when it is freezing cold and snowing because you have to worry about being practical, too. but you definitely pulled off being stylish! i LOVE your thigh-high socks, they're adorable and cozy! and i love the color of your plaid blouse- it matches well with your socks.

    thank you so much for you comment! it was so nice of you to say that :D i have to tell you, it was really hard to take the pictures with my tripod at first because i didn't know what in the world to do with it. but then, on the other hand, it was actually liberating bc i was all by myself and didn't have to feel shy about posing for someone behind the camera. but the best part was i only paid $15 for my tripod at Target!!! :D

    hope to hear from you again soon!! ^-^
    *Claudia* xoxo
    Molto ❤ Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look. The layering is amazing. So perfect for a snowy day. Plus the colors look great.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!