Chillaxin

I feel like being the biggest couch potato today... recovering from a party last night... lots of water, gatorade and tomato soup.  I wish my husband was home to entertain my daughter a little more.
Being lazy today reminds me that I took some pics of my "chillin" outfit the other day.  It is so freezing outside so I never get to wear flats anymore, but on the days that I am home alone and actually try to wear something more creative than sweats, I try to bring them out.




I love my cobalt maxi dress and it was comfortable to just layer this sweatshirt-ish top over it.  Accessories from Target and Tillys.  I have a lot of stuff coming up this week: Tangled is at the theater, got a group paper to write for school and my husbands department Christmas party... gotta come up with a good look for that!  I have some great dresses so I just need to see what feels appropriate.  It's Nightmare Before Christmas themed... i was thinking of being vampy or doll-like in my Rodarte... bring the Sally vibe!
anyways
Hope that your Sunday is a Funday!

Comments

  1. I love this blue color! IT looks really fabulous. I really want a maxi skirt like this one. A great color and style. Very nice!

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENT!! LOVE THE LEATHER JACKET IN YOUR PREVIOUS POST!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!