Hello snow!

So, hey there snow!!! Nice to see you super early this year! NOT!!!!
So freezing already... Winter and the snow came with a vengeance this year!  My third (and last) winter in Germany and it is slated to be quite cold and wretched!  I will be stuck at home a lot... I can drive in the rain and snow, but the ice on the road terrifies me!  I really don't feel like crashing my car.
I wore this outfit, and as much as I loved it, it was definitely not warm enough!  I am not one to wear a sweater under a sweater, but maybe I will reconsider!
I found this poncho-esque sweater at a secondhand shop downtown and I love it!!!  I have had this skirt for a while now and have been wanting to style it for a while so here it goes:













gotta have my Uggs!
Sorry for the photo overload... loved the outfit!  Wish I wasnt freezing though... I'll get used to the snow soon enough... its either that or hide out every day!  Not for me.
What I wore:
Thrifted skirt and sweater; H&M hat; black tall Uggs; Longchamp bag.

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. You look so pretty!

    Your nail polish is so cute too!

    I love your sweater as well, i really need to get me some new ones.

    Any thought on doing my Christmas swap?

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just send me an emial and we can talk about the swap!

    mari3col3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!