I see...

I believe, with everything in me, that glasses should be a very personal choice.  If you must wear them on your face they better look good... better than good.  I mean, it's your FACE and it's something you can do about what goes on it!  Unlike your nose... your nose is your nose... unless you get surgery... but glasses are definitely cheaper than surgery...
I love my Juicey Couture glasses... I have had them for almost 3 years now.  They are still in pretty decent shape, but I would love to get some new ones!!!!
Christian Dior

Emporio Armani

Prada
With my features, hair color and style I think I need to stick with the black tone frames, but I am loving the crystal clear addition.  I want something totally different, totally geeky!  These are my faves!  Maybe for mother's day or my birthday it will be within the budget to get some of these on my face!

Which do you think look best?

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments