my NYE inspiration!

So my bestie Bex and I are planning some shenanaginz for NYE 2010 this year!  The theme is going to be sequins and sparkles, finger foods and loads of champagne... cuz we're fancy!  with a little bit of tackiness... would beer pong with champagne be a bad idea?  Probably!
Already planning my outfit... I found this on Zara and knew I wanted something similar:

I want to channel Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City 2... Tuxedo, but sequin leggings and cobalt blue blouse!  I am ordering the most awesome shoes!!!  I can't wait!  And you can bet your biscuits that my hair will be HUGE!
Alexa Chung is always ahead of fashion.

she looked so great!

This is my last big holiday here in Germany and I want it to be fun!!!  Things are going to be busy in 2011!

Now if only I could figure out what to wear for the department Christmas party coming up in 10 days!  It's Nightmare Before Christmas themed....
whatever that means!
xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. I love Nightmare before Christmas! That movie is amazing! Dress up as sally!!!


    Also im doing a Christmas swap on my blog if you would like to check it out and join!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!