Want to craft...

There are so many things I wish and hope and dream I could do in my life.  I always want something, I always want to go somewhere... limited resources sometimes...
Sometimes you think of the simplest things and you wish you could just go to H&M or F21 or Urban Outfitters and just buy it!  But, alas it will not be there, because it exists only in your mind.
I want a t-shirt of particular awesomeness and I think the only way I will get it will be to DIY...

Take one of these tops:
American Apparel Le Big Tee

F21

F21

F21
Buy some Lace or fabric of choice:

Cut out and hot glue or fabric glue or stitch on... (Hopefully the glue will work best).

Get results customized and a lot cheaper than these:
from Leblogdebetty.com

Audrey Kitching's Tokyolux $40

Urban Outfitters
I think it'll work out...
Just gotta bring into fruition!!!
xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments