Eleven...

I am sooo beat right now!  New Years Eve and New Years day were intensely awesome and a blur... It was a combination of happiness, sadness, anxiety and hope, mixed with Brut Cuvee and lack of normal sleep.
My husband worked NYE so it was just me and Avii and all the friends that came over to celebrate by the castle.  We decided to continue the party after Jorden got home from work on the 1st so we had a little afterparty... 
Addendum to the New Years resolutions:  no more drinking!!!! it hurts.
But I tried to have as much fun as I could New Years Eve... it's just hard without having your true love around at midnight... luckily I was surrounded by friends.  Here are some pics!!!






I am so beat still, so i'm gonna leave it at this.  I have so much ahead of me this year... I am exhausted just thinking about it!!!
xoxo...
Queen VII

What I wore:
H&M blouse, sequin pants, thrifted blazer, shoes from ebay, satin bowtie!!!

Comments

  1. I love that legging and the blue of that shirt is so pretty x
    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Love those shoes!!! You look fantastic.

    xo,
    Kirstin Marie
    http://www.kirstinmarie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!