Thursday, January 6, 2011

Unicorn

This is incredible!!!!
Found on solestruck.com

"The beyond rare IRIS SHOE is a visual spectacle of intricate, multi-layered leather work from the remarkably talented Dutch-born designer (and Alexander McQueen collaborator) Iris Van Herpen."
Only 100 pairs made... they sell for almost $1300.00.
Was anybody else completely floored by the A. McQueen Plato Atlantis Show?  It's still in my brain...
I would put these shoes on display if I could have them... Like fancy china... only to bring out on Christmas and fancy holidays.

xoxo...
Queen VII

4 comments:

  1. Alexander McQueen has some of the most amazing shoes I've ever seen. This one is gorgeous. It would look stunning on the foot, but I wonder if it would be difficult to walk in..

    xo,
    Kirstin Marie
    http://www.kirstinmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try them just to see how you can walk with it x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW gorgeous shoe <3 I am not surprised this is Alexander McQueen his shoes are genius

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!