Unicorn

This is incredible!!!!
Found on solestruck.com

"The beyond rare IRIS SHOE is a visual spectacle of intricate, multi-layered leather work from the remarkably talented Dutch-born designer (and Alexander McQueen collaborator) Iris Van Herpen."
Only 100 pairs made... they sell for almost $1300.00.
Was anybody else completely floored by the A. McQueen Plato Atlantis Show?  It's still in my brain...
I would put these shoes on display if I could have them... Like fancy china... only to bring out on Christmas and fancy holidays.

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. Alexander McQueen has some of the most amazing shoes I've ever seen. This one is gorgeous. It would look stunning on the foot, but I wonder if it would be difficult to walk in..

    xo,
    Kirstin Marie
    http://www.kirstinmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try them just to see how you can walk with it x

    www.thefashionmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW gorgeous shoe <3 I am not surprised this is Alexander McQueen his shoes are genius

    xx

    sftrend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!