Blustery

It was a Blustery day for sure!

I love that word... it is so much better than windy!

It was forecasted to rain, but all we got was some crazy wind and lots of clouds. I didn’t have a problem with that! I love these boots and sometimes have to refrain from wearing them too much. I paired them with my Joan-esque pencil skirt… I like the combo of girlie with a little toughness. I didn’t take any risks today and stuck with a pretty neutral palette of colors. I love my super thick sweater-coat. I have had it for many a moon and it still looks and feels super cozy. I trimmed my bangs a little bit and I think it looks better… although in these pics the wind was blowing from behind and my hair looks awesomely huge!


 



I am wearing my favorite earrings from one of my bestest friends in the world!  Miss KTK... I think I am going to put her on the Earring Committee for me.  She always finds the best ones and they are always ones that I want to wear with everything!  She pretty much rocks my socks!

I have finally found an awesome Sacramento blogger, Bella Q at Citizen Rosebud !!!  Her blog is awesome and her style is so cool and unique.  Hopefully she can help me infiltrate the Sactown blogging scene.  Blogging out here in Landstuhl, DEU is kinda small-town... the best thing about being more secluded is that I feel that I have really developed my own taste and style and refined what I like and what I don't, what fits me and my personality.  I am a bigger city girl though and can't wait to get back to it!

I think I wanna have more fun with my blog and post a spoof photo here and there!
I was jumping up and down because a big gust of wind came through and was freeeeezing me! Hahaha...
I appreciate when bloggers post "real" photos of themselves, instead of just the polished beautiful awesome outfit pics that look straight out of a magazine editorial!

I gotta get ready for my husband's birthday tomorrow and his party on Saturday!!!!

Guten Nacht!

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. Lovely look for a blustery day... your ring is absolutely stunning and I'm in love with your bow earrings; so cute :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your big hair, the sexy pencilskirt and the simple colors. It takes great style to wear white tights in a non sugary sweet way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Queen! thanks so much for the shout-out, I am glad to have found you too. As for the Sactown blogging scene- you are in like flynn. Can hardly wait to meet you in real life.

    In the meantime, I propose you honor me with a guest blog post for the month of April. Shoot me an email (on FB or Bella@thecitizenrosebud.com) if you're interested. xo. -Bella Q
    Enter to Win My Shabby Apple Dress Give-Away- the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaah thanks for your adorable comment! I always consider myself one of the "normal" bloggers, not one of the "stars" :D and if I had more time I would be commenting on you always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I'm a Sacramento blogger also. We unite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha so funny! you look lovely even when you jumping!
    I agree, i also like to see blogs with pictures of the blogger himself, like yours! kisses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!