Happy Birthday to the J-Man!

My husband turned 26 today (old fart! Jkjkjkjkjkjk)!
Unfortunately he had to work, but I still got all dressed up and cooked him some delish terriyaki chicken and brought it to work to have dinner with him at the fire station (Yes ladies... my husband is a fireman! be a jelly bean!).  We are celebrating tomorrow with his Second Annual White Trash Birthday Bash!  It's gonna be epic!!!

I just wanna give a shoutout to the man I love and wish him the most bomb-diggity, top lip wiggity, super sexy giggitiest birthday ever!!!!!
My mustachioed man...  only for the party then it is back to normal!!!!  LOVE HIM... like A LOT!!!!

It was another cool spring day... I try to dress kinda conservatively when I go to the firestation... I honestly do not ever get dressed up for attention from guys... especially a ton of guys my husband works with...
Tried doing thicker eyeliner... I have given up on the wing-tipped cateye look... this will have to do.
I am a bow-head now... embellishments never hurt!

What I wore:
Thrifted maxi skirt.  Top from Love Culture.  Ugg boots. I love my big button button! I got it downtown!

I will be posting loads from the party tomorrow on Sunday (hopefully)... Our outfits are definitely not going to make it into the Style Gallery on Chictopia I will tell you that now!!!!
xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. congratulations to your man! I don't like dressing for the attention of men either, that's for teenagers and insecure girls :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shirt of your friend is so fun!
    and you look lovely, i love your shirt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun celebrating. love the long skirt and colors in your shirt!
    christine
    http://un-stitched.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!