Indoor ease

Not too much going on here... Just a lot of school BS... got plenty of cleaning to do... trying to spend time with friends when we can.  I really wanted to go and shadow my photographer friend today, but was unable to.  I also had wanted to make it to the German Floh Markt but that didn't happen either... today has been sort of a bust.  I hate feeling sick, tired, overwhelmed... I can't wait til Tuesday.

Here are some shots of what I wore yesterday during the day, before the dinner party we went to.  I think I have a new favorite comfy dress!

Doing an Annebeth swirl!





looking off into nothing... dumb!
 It was really cold outside and I did not want to take pictures with a jacket on and honestly I was not in the mood to freeze, so Jorden and I set up this lil scene! I think it worked! Hahaha....

But yeah, love this dress... lightweight, cutesy, easy.

What I wore:
Thrifted dress (F21 brand!).  Tights, robot necklace, ring and bracelet from F21.  Shoes from Deichmann. Earrings from H&M.  Belt from C&A.  Longchamp bag. 

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. Really like this look! I haven't tried colored tights yet. Do you find them to be fairly versatile?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love that cute little robot necklace! too cool :)
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute dres! :)


    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments. I can't wait til it's warm enough to wear this dress with some cute sandals instead.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!