Reworked

Here is what I wore yesterday.  I did not really like how the outfit and pictures from the day before came out, so I did a little remixing of the items.



Same bag, jeans and shoes... different top, jacket, accessories...  I liked it all better.  I think I was having a better hair day as well.  Sometimes an outfit just doesn't feel the way it should... A little reworking never hurts!


What I wore:
Thrifted jeans, vintage blazer, parrot top.  Shoes from Deichmann.  Longchamp tote.  Accessories from Coach and F21.

I am tired and stuffed full from dinner... Gonna go relax with the fam bam... I'll write more tomorrow!

xoxo...
Queen VII

Comments

  1. I just did a post on"reworking" an outfit today! Love it! recycle fashion!!!!!
    love, live & wear
    xo, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the colors you use , lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!