Nature's Array

Happy Montag to you all mein schatzes!

This monday is very chill for me... cleaning, homework, making fried chicken and biscuits, so I wanna write about yesterday, which was AWESOME!

Frankfurt Zoo, people... that's where the wild things are! 
It was the most glorious day of the year so far!  Seriously... perfect beyond words.  I wish it could be that sunny and that cool/warm every day!












These are just a few of my favorite shots from the day.  It was great to get out of my comfort zone with my photography.  I normally don't care to take pics of plants and animals... I prefer to take pics of people... but I really enjoyed myself and enjoyed the wonders and blessings of nature.  This zoo was great and a lot of fun!

I thought my friend Rebecca and I looked cute for the day!  I had turned my thrift store found pants into some DIY paper-bag shorts, wore it with a crop top and the straw floppy hats were definitely a must!  Rebecca looked super cute in her new F21 dress... her sunglasses were perfect and blended the gold of her hat with the white of her dress!

Like I said, it was a perfect day and I cherished the moments of it... some of our last memories being made here in Germany!


What I wore:
H&M crop top. F21 necklace and hat. Longchamp bag.  Thrifted custom "tailored" shorts. Vintage belt.

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!