Outfit: dots and bells

It was one of those random overcast spring days full of pockets of humidity, wind, rain and sun.  I love that I have my flatforms now so I can wear my new fave jeans without worrying about dragging them around!
Not a lot of color in the outfit but I think the polkadot caftan provides enough of a punch!

DSC_0054
DSC_0061

DSC_0060

DSC_0055


 I think I need to wear this caftan on a really windy day.  I think it would be easier to get cool photos without having to fling it around myself!

We started off the day kinda boring, just running outprocessing errands and whatnot, but the day ended up being cool!  Got some thrifting in, got some taco bell and 31 cent ice cream scoops from Baskin Robbins and went to watch Rio!  It was such a cute movie!  I don't think I could ever have the dedication it would take to keep a parrot, but they are so beautiful and this movie was so colorful and funny!  Definitely worth seeing!
What I wore:
Thrifted caftan and old navy jeans. BCBG flatform sandals. Tank top from New Yorker. Longchamp bag.

xoxo....
Vanessa 

Comments

  1. Such a cool outfit. So chic and creative.
    I love that shawl.

    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!