Quick change

This wasn't what I was originally wearing today, but after I changed into it I wish it was!  Fave blazer? check. Fave custom tailored pants? check.  Fave purse? check!  Comfy flats? check check...  It was getting pretty chilly... about 20 degrees cooler than it was the other day so layering was necessary!

I spent a good part of the day working on something awesome coming up this month!  I don't think I can give full deets yet but stay tuned!

It was a really fun day though, and it ended great with dinner at the New York Grill for doners and rahm schnitzel!  We gotta get our fill before we leave!




yuuuum!



talking to her Mimi

her new shirt!  She loves her Daddy!

What I wore:
Thrifted blazer, top, pants (custom tailored), Seatbeltbag, New Look flats.

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. I love "fave" outfits- they make me feel good all day. You look great in this one- it's so classic. And your daughter is ADORABLE- I love her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutie pies, the lot of you! I love the classic cut of your outfit- so timeless and cool.
    Speaking of...you are going to melt like a chocolate bar when you get to Sac, it is lovely and warm today, and you know our summers- we are famous for our heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet, is that your lil' girl? Look at those curls! Nice to meet you online. :)
    love the blazer with the outfit too, completely pulls it together.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I am totally gonna die. Avii and I melt in 80 degrees! Gonna have to get used to the dry heat of Sacramento again! Good thing there is lots of shade and a/c!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!