Back from Vacation. The work begins

Okay,
So I might not exactly have a real job that pays wages, but I will take payment in awesome vacations and thrifting trips!

This last week has been amazing! Amazing, amazing, amazing!  Can I say it again? Amazing! That's it!

Disneyland was incredible.  There was no other way to describe it besides it being one of the happiest days of my life to take my precious daughter to Disneyland for the first time. Disneyland is one of my favorite places in the world and she has been looking forward to it for months.  I have a zillion pictures and have to blog about some of them eventually, but editing is still in progress.

San Diego was wonderful!  I am a Sacramento girl to the core, but my beachy girl roots were born in San Diego and Ocean Beach, which is where the husband's brother and fiance' currently reside.  We got our first sunburns and tans in and enjoyed some great days on the beach and the pier...

I am back to reality though.  And honestly I am happy to try to get back in the swing of things.  School stuff starts again today (which I am not particularly stoked about, but whatever); house-hunting is in full fledged force; and blogging will be back in action, promise!!!  Bigger and better than before I hope, too.

I was totally exhausted and lacking internet for an entire week, so I have been trying to read and read and catch up on a lot of everyone's blogs!  (You all got some amazing stuff going on!)... so forgive my lack of participation and commentary, but I am still reading and loving all in full force.






Here are just a few pics from the trip... a few out of about 400!!!  I have no idea how to simplify all the ones I want to show you guys!
Anyways... stay tuned for more!

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments