Leaving on a jetplane!

I don't know when I'll be back again!

I am terrible with good byes.  I am awkward and I cry at all the wrong moments.  Honestly I am sad to leave Europe and I am sad because I will miss my friends, but I know in my heart which ones I will see again. Being in this life you can hope and try to keep in touch, but it will have to be up to us to make future visits happen... and although I did not make lots and lots of friends, I made some amazing friends.  I love them and I will miss them and I will be telling lots of stories involving them, because in reality they have been a supplemental family out here.  Life would have been lonely and sad without them for sure...

I will miss Deutschland and all the greenery and cobble and delicious food.  I will miss Turkish doners and Mezzo Mix.  I will miss all the cathedrals and museums.  I'll miss the smoothness of the autobahn and living down the street from a real castle.  I'll miss the parks and pools and all of the fests! I will miss Europe and all of the countries I have been able to visit and learn about.  I feel like I am returning home a new person.  I am more confident in myself and who I am and what I want and I NEED to keep that in mind as I transcend back into the commercialized enigma that is America.

I am leaving on a happy and fulfilled note.  Will I return to Germany? Honestly I do not know.  There is still much of Europe I have yet to see.  And I guess that's a good thing right? I am leaving without regrets of having missed anything!  I have been blessed to live here, learn language and customs and recipes of course.

I look forward to the future and moving forward in life... growing in my photography endeavors, getting Aveline into school, finishing my degree and owning a home.  Spending more time with family and friends. These are all challenges I look forward to.

To my new followers and readers, thank you for checking out my blog and I promise things won't get boring just because I don't live in Europe any more.  I have a renewed zest for life, experience and travel still and style and fashion will be evermore present!  Stay tuned for some awesome stuff in the near future.  Any Sacramento bloggers out on the town... I want to meet you!!! 

So I guess that's all for now... gotta get moving and get on that plane!  Back in America TONIGHT. Back in California on FRIDAY!!!

Auf Wiedersehen!!!
Vanessa, Aveline and Jorden

Comments