Outfit: B & B & B & B

B:  Black dress
DSC_0340

DSC_0346
B: Blue phone
DSC_0341

DSC_0342
B: BCBG sandals
DSC_0348

DSC_0349
B: xB
DSC_0359

DSC_0361

So what do you think?  This is one of my favorite kinds of outfits, especially on a 100 degree day: super simple with fun details, like my new BCBG jellies!!!  And check out Dorothy, our new car... yup... we are on team Scion now.  It is kind of my husband's father's day present and new ride to commute to work with... I might get to drive it here and there.

Anyways... excited to cool off up in Tahoe tomorrow!

What I wore:
Black dress from F21. Longchamp bag.  BCBG sandals.  Sunglasses from Ebay.

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. This look is great! The yellow accents are so bright...made me smile =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!