Outfit: shifting into vintage

Homework or blogging?
I am procrastinating and choosing to blog.  Today has been delightful so why ruin it with doing schoolwork?!

Bleh.
Anyways...
Here is a new-to-me piece that I recently thrifted and LOVE.  I have been wanting a shift-dress that didn't make me look boxy, and the fabric and colors on this one were amazing and the fit was pretty nice.
(please pardon my faux paus, boots with no stockings etc etc).






What I wore:
Thrifted vintage shift dress from Deseret Industries shop. Longchamp bag.  Boots and belt bought downtown Kaiserslautern. Sunglasses from Nordstroms. COACH bangle. F21 random accessories.

I love that everything about this outfit is super extra cheap (except for the bag and bracelet).  I went from a baby shower to dinner at home comfortably too.  I am stoked for the weather to get better so I can rock some more stuff from my Deseret thrifting haul!  More vintage is always a good thing!

Alright...
enough procrastination...
back to homework and house hunting!

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. You look amazing! I love that color of leather in the boots and for me no faux pas done here. The color and print on that dress looks so good on you! RAWR!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!