Friday, August 5, 2011

I'm here here, yes still here!

I have not fallen off of the face of the blogging planet.  Much to my dismay I have been dealing with some pretty awful computer issues,
and some schoolwork overload and brain-farting combined...
Plus, husband being gone I was super busy with the daughter and had no time to point a camera in my own direction.  In my spare time I am painting my nails, cooking, reading Harry Potter and trying to fit in sleep...
HOWEVER,,,
I am slowly but surely catching up and got some great stuff coming up soon methinks!
Bear with me while I get my shit together!

Love you guys!
Miss you lots...
Send me some links...

2 comments:

  1. So nice to hear someone else has the same problem with time flying by! But that's just life, I guess! Good luck with the computer problems! It's so stressful to fight with machines...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!