I'm here here, yes still here!

I have not fallen off of the face of the blogging planet.  Much to my dismay I have been dealing with some pretty awful computer issues,
and some schoolwork overload and brain-farting combined...
Plus, husband being gone I was super busy with the daughter and had no time to point a camera in my own direction.  In my spare time I am painting my nails, cooking, reading Harry Potter and trying to fit in sleep...
HOWEVER,,,
I am slowly but surely catching up and got some great stuff coming up soon methinks!
Bear with me while I get my shit together!

Love you guys!
Miss you lots...
Send me some links...

Comments

  1. So nice to hear someone else has the same problem with time flying by! But that's just life, I guess! Good luck with the computer problems! It's so stressful to fight with machines...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!