26 Things

26 things about me
A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen... anything bigger is not necessary!
C. Chore that you hate: I really hate mopping... my arms get really tired and everytime I do it the floors feel like they are still soapy... the hubs does that chore!
D. Dogs: Hopefully with the next 6 months I will have one!
E. Essential start to your day: Keurig machine coffee!!! The Donut Shop k-cup is my fave!
F. Favorite color: Green... particularly jade and chartreuse right now.  Cobalt blue is a close second, but only for clothes. shoes, etc.
G. Gold or Silver: i love Goooooold! ::in P.I. Dutch accent::
H. Height: 5′ 4" but I walk tall!
I. Instruments you play: Working on bass guitar but I think I am gonna pick up the ukulele
J. Job title: Stay at home mom/photographer/student/blogger
K. Kids: Aveline... if you know her, you love her!
L. Live: Sacramento, CA, again!!!!
M. Mother’s name: Veronica
N. Nicknames: Vii (pronounced "Vee"), V-dawg, Nessa (hate this one a bit)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Birthin' the baby
P. Pet peeves: Tough one... there being good sales and not having money. Or having money and there being no good sales.  Not being able to find somewhere decent to eat when traveling.
Q. Quote from a movie: Anything from Step Bros!
R. Right or left handed: Right handed, but I am a lefty deep down.
S. Siblings: Younger bro, sis-in law, bro-in-law, soon to be sis-in-law of bro-in-law.  I have always wanted a sister.
T. Time you wake up: lately... 7-ish.  Used to be 10 or 11 am!
U. Underwear: I wish I could wear vintage style (1960's) undies, but then my husband would be grossed out.
V. Vegetable you hate: okra... always slimey
W. What makes you run late: my husband!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, foot.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I am a lean, mean, cooking machine in the kitchen! I looove to cook.  Mediterranean varieties are my easy go-to, but I love cooking fancy food... diner foods with a twist are my specialty!
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes!

I pass this survey onto you!  Send me a link or a comment if you do it!

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. so great! btw found you on chictopia, now following!

    natalie

    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!