Outfit & Meet Butters

So I would like to introduce everyone to the newest member of our family:
Butters Rainbow Innes, Labradoodle incorporated!
We got her a week ago today and it has been both joyful and stressful.  It was a big decision and I am so glad we have her, but at the same time I underestimated the work that comes with having a puppy.  It definitely feels like we have another baby on a very small level (nothing truly compares to having a baby, but with feedings and potty training and waking up in the middle of the night... it is slightly reminiscent).
She loves the daddy!
She is so much of what I could hope for in a dog.  She is sweet, cuddly, smart, playful, chill, friggin adorable as all heck, and hypoallergenic!



This was one of the last warm fall days I think we will have for a while, so I took advantage and went bare legged.

I still don't really know where my style is going to go this first Fall back in California... I think a little preppiness is coming out in me... rebel prep perhaps?  I love the red "Beatles boots" I thrifted...  I like the Prince of Wales check pattern skirt and I mixed prints with adding a striped tee!  I find sometimes I have to try not to look like a school teacher or a teeny bopper... but I want to look more stylish than just jeans+tee+boots these cooler months coming up.  You think I would be a pro by now with having spent 3 falls and winters in Germany, but it was a totally different feel.  There it was rain and snow and rain and snow and clouds....  I'll work with what I know...

I won't be one of those crazy dog people that starts wearing puppy-fan gear... but I do love my Butters!

What I wore:
Striped tee from Target.  Thrifted pleated skirt and red booties.  Red leather and gold chain necklace from Bijoux something in Lake Tahoe. My aviators are from Walmart a few years ago!  This outfit altogether probably cost at or less than $50 head to toe!


xoxo...
Vanessa
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!