The Halls are Decked

It has taken me a few days to finish all of my decorating for the Holidays, but I think the result is more awesome than even these photos can show!
So I think you all should just come over and see my decor :-)
Christmas and holiday decorations are so fun and cheerful... I do not understand the people that say they don't enjoy the holidays...

our first little nativity



some of my fave ornaments

floating ornaments!



jingle wreath!

mantel piece from Germany

new stocking hangers

first decoration from mine and Jorden's first tree together
We have all the bright colors in the living room and on the christmas tree, and more traditional red, green and gold in the family room and kitchen areas.

I cannot WAIT to see how Disneyland is all decorated for the holidays!

What are your decorations like for the holidays?

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. Happy Holidays to you Vanessa!
    How warm and homey your new house looks all decked out and lit up. Wishing you a great Disneyland vacay with your family. xo Bella Q
    the Citizen Rosebud

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty!! I LOVE your fireplace and those ornaments on the chandelier is an amazing idea!!!! Festive all around! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!