New Ride, Real Housewife status now

Do any of you watch any of the Real Housewives shows?  I got sucked into the Beverly Hills one and I love it! Can't get enough of drama that's not mine!
Anyways... I am so so so so excited to share my new ride with you guys!!!  A Lexus GS 300 Sport Design Edition with custom leather interior in pearly white!  I am so blessed!
Her name is Lucille, by the way...





Fave makeup recently: silver gray shadow, dark brows and lashes and a pink lip.




the interior is my fave leather shade.

Love the sun roof!




I love everything about this car!  It drives and rides like a dream.  It is so lux and classy.  It is so me in so many ways... maybe that's why my husband loves it so much too... because he love me!  I have the best husband in the world!

The Real Housewife outfit... look sexy, comfortable, expensive and a little bit ridiculous all at the same time.

What I wore:
Furry vest, sequin tank from Kohls I think. H&M cardigan.  Jeans from Target.  Boots by Qupid.  Accessories from everywhere!  Michael Kors Hamilton tote.

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!