Outfit: Favorite colors layered dress

As much as I love love love loads of color and splashes of bright mixed in with my neutrals, I love black and I love gold.  Also, I want to start posting more outfits that I am inspired by!  This outfit was one from about a week or two ago, but I don't want to let it set in my folders and forget about it.

This was my inspiration photo from Wearabouts off of Chictopia.  I loved the metallic layered dress!






  I just feel like layering a dress like this is a super easy way to get more use and versatility out of your clothing pieces!  Perfect kind of styling to save money and hold out on excessive shopping.

What I wore:
Thrifted gold dress.  Black sweater from Kohls.  Taupe tights and bib necklace from F21.  Boots from Ross. Michael Kors satchel.  Taupe thrifted vintage blazer.

xoxo...
Vanessa

Comments

  1. What a cool skirt and you hit your inspiration straight on. I would have gone without tights to showcase the skirt more but I am sure weather was not permitting.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the legs are not lookin so tan and sexy lately! hahaha. but thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!