Monday, January 9, 2012

Outfit: Jeans and tee my way

I am computered-OUT right now... done with the class I have been taking for the last seven weeks and boy, was it a DOOZY... so brain drained so I'mma keep this one simple...

Jeans and "tee" doesn't have to be boring... just sayin:




I love my new sunglasses btw! $4 well spent I think!
Flowy top, cute jeans, comfy flat boots... hard to go wrong with that combo.  Always spruce up an otherwise boring outfit with a few good accessories like a statement necklace or earrings.  The Hubs bought me the earrings for xmas and I looove them!

What I wore:
Top, from TJ Maxx.  Levi's jeans.  Accessories from F21, Goodwill, Denio's.  Boots from DD's discounts.

I will post something awesome tomorrow!!

xoxo...
Vanessa 

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa, thank you so much for your support! Your last comment was greatly appreciated and encouraged me to continue posting. So, so glad we're blogging friends! I really like how laid-back-cool this outfit is, like the ShopBop girl. Well accessorized!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!