Outfit: More nude and neon

So i am on a trend here... splashes of fluoro wherever I can squeeze it in!  What's so fun about just wearing neutrals all the time? Not too much.  Wearing too much earthy bold colors makes it still feel like fall instead of winter... and I can't color block every outfit of my life (although I would if I could!)...








Wore this outfit for a girls-night-out for Plutos and Starbucks... winter has been so mild it's been nice to wear some lighter layers... at least for now!  This outfit was a bit out of my comfort zone, but I really liked it in the end.  Also wearing a bunch of my Christmas goodies! The purse from my parents, the Betsey Johnson baubles from my bro and his wife, and the husband bought me the tights!  Am I spoiled? Yup.

What I wore:
Vintage silk Halston blouse.  Thrifted jean shorts.  Neon pink tights from F21.  Bangles and floral ring from F21.  Necklace and earrings, Betsey Johnson.  Qupid booties. Michael Kors Hamilton tote!

xoxo...
Vanessa

ps... Aveline actually helped me take all of these photos!

Comments